Within the framework of the European Union project “Response to emerging challenges to improve education services” from April 1, 2021, the PF Erasmus + Office in Kyrgyzstan launch a hotline for consulting students and graduates of universities from all regions of the Kyrgyz Republic on Erasmus + programs by short number 8956
Нotline- what does it mean?
– It means that you can call this number absolutely free!
What kind of answers can you get?
– how to get Erasmus+ scholarship
– what documents need to be prepared
– which programs you can apply for
– who is eligible to receive a scholarship
– how the selection of fellows is carried out,
and other answers to your questions …
The hotline telephone number is 8956, will work daily from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. All calls for subscribers of mobile operators: O! and Megacom are free!
Office Erasmus + in Kyrgyzstan