On December 3-4, an online conference from the National Scientific Society of Infectious Diseases “National Online School on Infectious Diseases in the Southern Federal District” was held, in which the teachers of the Department of Public Health and Health Care took part: Abzhaparova A.Z., Mamatkulova N.M., Isaeva A .. Professors of infectious diseases of the Russian Federation made presentations in the webinar, doctors from different countries took part and there was an opportunity to ask a question and get an answer from the lecturers. At the end of the webinar, the teachers were awarded a certificate of participation.
1. Management of patients with Covid-19, influenza, and SARS. Based on clinical guidelines and analysis of routine practice. Pshenichnaya Natalya Yurievna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
2. New coronavirus infection in children based on materials from the Children’s City Clinical Hospital No. 3, Novosibirsk. Krasnova Elena Igorevna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
3. Interferons in and outside the Covid-19 pandemic. Kalyuzhin Oleg Vitalievich, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
4. Effective ARI therapy and microbiome preservation in children – how to achieve balance? Usenko Denis Valerievich, Doctor of Medical Sciences.
5. Selective enhancement of the reception of interferons by infected cells in the treatment of ARVI. Kalyuzhin Oleg Vitalievich, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
6. Clinical masks of a multisystem inflammatory syndrome associated with SARS-CoV2 in children. Elena Valerievna Melekhina, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
7. Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the oropharynx in children.