Osh State University & USAID Education Loan Program
- 1. American University in Central Asia 2. Kyrgyz-European Faculty 3. Institute of Integrated International Educational Programs under Kyrgyz National University 4. Bishkek Humanitarian University 5. Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transportation and Architecture 6. Kyrgyz State Technical University 7. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy 8. Bishkek Academy of Finance and Economics 9. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University 10. Institute of Mining 11. Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic 12. Kyrgyz Agrarian University named after Skryabin 13. Bishkek Finance and Economics College 14. Bishkek Technical College 15. Bishkek Architecture – Construction College 16. VES #98 17. VES #93 18. VES #5
- 1. Issyk Kul State University 2. Kyrgyz State Technical University branch in Karakol 3. Issyk Kul Industrial College 4. Balykchy College under KSUCTA 5. VES #22 Balykchy
- 1. Naryn State University 2. Naryn Pedagogical College
- 1. Osh State University 2. Kyrgyz Uzbek university 3. Osh Technological University 4. Osh Agriculture College 5. Osh Trade College 6. VES#5
- 1. Talas State University 2. Talas Medical College
- Increase access to education for prospective students and access to qualified graduates for prospective employers by: • providing a loan portfolio guarantee to two local financial institutions making loans to students of universities and vocational schools for tuition costs, which covers potential losses by reimbursing 50% of defaulted loan amounts; • creating and implementing a mechanism for cooperation among educational institutions, the business sector, and potential employees (borrowers under the student loan program); and • help to link business sector employment needs/demands with qualified/trained graduates.
- VES#7 Kyzyl Kiya