The Department of «Public health» invites all students of the 4th year (I Potok) of the International Medical Faculty to participate in the competition of videos on the theme “My role in the fight against COVID-19” dedicated to the week of science. The competition is held remotely on a virtual platform competition: the most original video will be posted on the website of the Department on Instagram and Facebook.
Requirements for videos:
Ø The duration of the video – 5-7 minutes;
Ø video format-mp4;
Ø group work( each student must participate)
Ø Videos must have an information screen with the name of the group (the name of the University, faculty, group number, the title of the video, with the total duration of the video, the place name (city or village) where the video was filmed ).
Ø You may use any special programs and tools in editing and shooting your video.
ATTENTION! Deadline for accepting videos: November 4, 2020
Stages of the competition:
1. The competition is held from October 30 to November 4. You may send your videos on email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],[email protected]
2. Three winners will be selected by our panel of judges- the best videos based on originality and creativity will be selected and posted on social media and the web.
3. All participants (teams) will receive certificates, and the winners of the Competition will be awarded a Diploma. The results will be announced on November 6, 2020.
Works are evaluated according to three criteria:
1. Technical level; relevance of the video
2. Artistic level and originality.
For more information about the content of the competition, work requirements, and evaluation criteria, please contact your teachers for practical classes.