Since September 2020, the Institute of Advanced Training has been established at Osh State University, and work is underway to improve the skills and knowledge of the staff. In addition to the university, the institute also trains specialists from institutions and enterprises. We talked with the director of the institute, Ph.D., associate professor her excellency Abdijapar Akkulov about the work done at the institute and future plans.
– First of all, tell us about the main purpose of the Institute of Advanced Training?
– The main purpose of the Institute of Advanced Training is to improve knowledge in all areas that the university prepares for the market. At the beginning of the year, we discussed and adopted the Charter of the institute together with the community. The institute contributes to the training of not only university specialists, but also specialists of regional institutions and educational institutions. This is our main mission.
– What work has been done at the institute since its inception?
– In honor of the Year of Regional Development, Digitalization, and Child Support, we conducted training courses in 4 places. In early December, the director of Kochkor-Ata College, his excellency E.K. Moldokerimova and 24 teachers completed a 72-hour training course on “Improving Pedagogical Skills.” 3 days of the training course were organized offline on site, and the remaining 11 days were held online with the participation of experienced professionals.
The training course was organized in November and December with the participation of 22 teachers of the Innovation College “Heritage” in Osh. Teachers of the college received 14-day (72 hours) training in pedagogy, psychology and IT technology and received certificates.
In December, 12 teachers from 3 schools and 1 lyceum under the Chek-Abad aiyl okmotu of Aravan district took a course on the basis of Osh State University to prepare students for ORT.
23 teachers from the College of Central Asia in Mailuu-Suu will take a similar course in January. The training is scheduled for 3 days offline and 11 days online.
– You mentioned that since the opening of the institute you have been working to improve the knowledge of specialists in the regions, what courses are planned for teachers of Osh State University?
– Of course, the staff of Osh State University continues to improve their knowledge. To date, about 400 applications have been received from Osh State University in January. We will start the training courses for the general audience on January 11. Pedagogy and Psychology (72 hours) Pedagogy and Physical Education, International Medical Faculty, Computer Science and Programming (IT Technology 72 hours), Mathematics and Information Technology Faculty, English (Toyful 72 hours), World Languages Faculty, Economics It is organized on the basis of the Faculty of Business and Management, on the basis of the Faculty of Physics and Technology in the field of physics and astronomy.
– Can you share your plans for the future?
– We have a lot of work to do. In our training courses
The university provides teachers with extensive experience in relevant fields, relevant to modern education. Not only that, we also involve practitioners in every field and contribute to the contagion and effectiveness of the knowledge provided.
We are also in talks with local authorities. In early January, we spoke with Alaichiev BB, First Deputy Plenipotentiary of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in Osh oblast, to improve the skills of more than 100 social workers in the districts of Osh oblast. Because we want to contribute to the development of society and our country by improving the knowledge of rural professionals.
In total, we aim to improve the skills of more than 600 specialists in one year.
Prepared by: Nuralieva ZA, Press Secretary of Osh State University