The American Center
– is the center of American culture, which offers information about not only the political, social and cultural life of America, but also satisfies the linguistic and educational needs of users.
The American Center offers talking clubs, discussions, thematic exhibitions, various holidays, competitions, master classes, video films and work-shops. The Information Center also provides information on the formation of the United States. Students and students can prepare for various international exams (TOEFL, GMAT) and get information about exchange training programs sponsored by the US Department of Education. The center aims to popularize literature on the history, culture, traditions and customs of the United States. The American Center also offers video and games in English.
The American Center offers the following services:
– obtaining of necessary and interesting information for scientific research work and teaching English
– advising users about US educational programs and cultural exchange programs
– Book resources of the American Center
The work plan of the American Center for the 2015-2016 academic year:
- 29th of September-“International Interpreters’ Day ”-competition among 3rd courses
- 30th of October “Halloween ” Leader students’ activities
- 30th of November “Thanksgiving Day”
- Talking Clubs- 3 times a week –Every week
- Movie Day- every Thursday -15:00-17:00
- “Books are our friends”- short presentation for Ss and teachers-December
- Trainings on Volunteering-February
- “We are the bests”-Brain ring among Ss- March
- “We sing American Songs”- contest of Instructors-March
- Clean and Green city –activities from volunteer Ss- April
- Reports, plans for Future- Picnic on Sulaiman –Too- May
The working hours of the AC are from 8:00 to 17:00 Monday-Friday, from 9:00 to 14:00 on Saturday.
Closed: Sunday and public holidays
PS: Any additional changes in the plan will be notified in advance.