NEWS FROM THE DEPARTMENT
Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
Osh State University
International Medical Faculty
passport of the department
2017-2018 account year
The department was organized in 2016.
Head of the department of MD. Professor Belov GV. There are 36 employees in the department, including 4 MDs, 2 professors, 1 PhD, 3 Ph.D., associate professors, 3 senior teachers, 19 teachers, 1 senior laboratory assistant , 1 methodologist. The department conducts classes in 9 subjects: normal anatomy with a course of neuroanatomy; clinical anatomy; topographic anatomy and operative surgery; histology, embryology and cytology; normal physiology; pathological physiology; pathological anatomy, basic pharmacology; sectional course; forensic Medicine.
Classes are held in the new building of the MMF, as well as in the morgues of the regional and city hospitals. There are 12 classrooms and an anatomical museum.
The purpose of the department ” morphological disciplines”
· Training students in knowledge of the structure of the human body, the structure of organs and systems, their topography and development based on modern achievements of macro- and microscopic anatomy, as well as the formation of general professional medical competence in the structural organization of the basic processes of vital activity of the organism.
· Teaching students about the patterns of development, structure, function of tissues and organs. Clarification of the role of the nervous, endocrine and immune systems in the process of morphogenesis and the function of cells, tissues and organs.
· Formation of students’ ability to effectively solve professional medical tasks based on physiological and pathophysiological analysis of data on patterns and mechanisms of their occurrence, development and completion, as well as to formulate the principles and methods for their detection and prevention.
· Training students in the mechanisms of action and influence of drugs on organs and organ systems. The study of side effects, indications and contraindications of drugs, as well as the development of dosing regimens.
· The department “Morphological disciplines” carries out educational, research, methodological and practical activities in the framework of the implementation of educational standards. He trains students, applicants, participates in retraining and advanced training, in solving scientific and industrial issues of the region.
· The department is the main educational and scientific unit of the University, ensuring the implementation of educational, educational, methodical, research and other processes.
· The work of the department is carried out in accordance with the annual and long-term plans, covering scientific, educational, educational, innovative and other types of work.
The main tasks of the department:
By study :
§ creation of favorable conditions for meeting the needs of students in acquiring knowledge, skills and professional skills;
§ training of qualified specialists with deep theoretical knowledge and sufficient professional skills;
§ increasing the qualifications of members of the department;
§ development and implementation of modern foundations of the scientific organization of the educational process and the introduction of new technologies of training and education;
§ high-quality organization and conduct of studies, practices and independent work of students;
§ formation of individual and alternative training programs, etc.
For scientific work:
§ organization of research, practical and experimental work of the department;
§ participation and implementation of research orders from enterprises and institutions;
§ development and implementation in the educational process of the results of scientific and experimental research;
§ participation of members of the department in scientific, scientific and practical conferences, seminars and symposia;
§ participation in the development and implementation of research projects, grants and competitions;
Dissemination of scientific, cultural, technical and pedagogical knowledge among the population, etc.
According to the methodical work:
§ continuous improvement of educational and methodological activities of members of the department;
§ improving the quality of educational and methodological support of the educational process;
§ development of recommendations on the use of new and progressive learning technologies;
§ participation in the preparation of new programs, textbooks and manuals on the disciplines of the department;
§ selection of the most relevant and promising topics for term papers and dissertations;
§ development of special courses, special seminars on the interests of students;
§ meeting the needs of enterprises, organizations and institutions in raising the skills of their employees, etc.
For educational work:
§ active education of students in the process of teaching department subjects;
§ raising awareness, diligence and independence of students;
Compliance with moral and ethical standards among members of the department and instilling these qualities in students and others.
Information about the teachers
|1||Belov G.V.||Head of the Department of Medical Sciences Professor||1,42|
|2||Atabaev Efimov||Senior Lecturer||0,52|
|4||Abdieva B.||Assistant – teacher||0,5|
|5||Dzhumaeva L.M.||Ph.D. and about. assistant professor||1,04|
|7||Zhanbaeva A.K.||Associate Professor||0,5|
|8||JJ individual||Ph.D. Professor||0,25|
|12||Kamal’s daughter D||teacher||business trip|
|13||Kalmatov R.K.||dmn docent||0,81|
|15||Matkasymova G||assistant teacher||0,52|
|17||Momunova A.A.||Ph.D. assistant professor||0,25|
|18||Muratov Zh.K.||Ph.D. Professor||0,27|
|20||Nuruev M.K.||Senior Lecturer||1,67|
|24||Said Ali Abbas Rahat||teacher||0,68|
|27||Akın, NM||Ph.D. assistant professor||1,19|
|34||Umaralieva EM||senior laboratory assistant||1.0|
The qualitative composition of the department
|Associate Professor, Ph.D.||
The number of full-time faculty
Information about the Department of Internal Affairs
Training support staff
|Umaralieva EM||senior laboratory assistant|
About the head of the department of “Morphological disciplines” of the International Medical Faculty of Osh State University, Georgy Vasilyevich Belov, MD, professor, born in 1954, Russian, 33 years of experience, scientific experience – 31 years
Belov Georgy Vasilyevich graduated with honors from the pediatric faculty of the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute in 1978. After graduating from the medical institute, he worked for 10 years at the Department of Pathological Anatomy of the KSMI as a clinical intern, graduate student, and assistant. In 1987 he defended his thesis. In 1988 he was transferred to the Kyrgyz Research Institute of Cardiology by the head of the morphology group. In 1991 he was elected by competition head of the laboratory of experimental physiotherapy and modeling of diseases of the Kyrgyz Research Institute of Balneology and Rehabilitation. In 1996 he was appointed deputy director for innovation. In February 2002, he was appointed director of the plastination center at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. In June 2002, he became director, he organized the Institute of Morphology and Polymer Technology KSMA. In 2004 he moved to. Deputy Director for Research of the Scientific Research Institute of Applied Biotechnology, remaining a scientific consultant of the Institute of Morphology. In 2005 he defended his doctoral thesis. In 2008, he was appointed Deputy Director for Science of the Scientific and Production Association “Preventive Medicine”. Since 2011, head of the department of pathological anatomy and forensic medicine of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, from April 2016 head of the department of morphological disciplines of the international medical faculty of Osh State University. In 2005 he defended his doctoral thesis. In 2008, he was appointed Deputy Director for Science of the Scientific and Production Association “Preventive Medicine”. Since 2011, head of the department of pathological anatomy and forensic medicine of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, from April 2016 head of the department of morphological disciplines of the international medical faculty of Osh State University. In 2005 he defended his doctoral thesis. In 2008, he was appointed Deputy Director for Science of the Scientific and Production Association “Preventive Medicine”. Since 2011, head of the department of pathological anatomy and forensic medicine of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, from April 2016 head of the department of morphological disciplines of the international medical faculty of Osh State University.
Over the years Belov G.V. He showed himself to be an enterprising worker, a knowledgeable specialist, a skillful leader, a real scientist with an analytical mind, prone to innovative solutions.
Belov G.V. characterized by high productivity of scientific work. He is the author of more than 530 scientific papers, 14 monographs, 22 inventions, 38 design works (bills, technical regulations, national standards of the Kyrgyz Republic, technical conditions). The number of publications in the RISC publications is 160, the number of citations is 270, the Hirsch index is 7.
He was the main developer of the draft Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Natural Curative Resources, Medical-Health Locations and Resorts”, a member of the working group on the development of draft laws of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Traditional Knowledge and Genetic Resources”, “On Public Health”, Technical Regulations (Laws KR) “About Drinking Like”, “About Radiation Safety”, another 5 TR KR and 5 national standards of the Kyrgyz Republic (CCR). He was the head of the working group of the EurAsEC Integration Council on the development of the EurAsEC Technical Regulations (EAEU) “On the safety of bottled water” 2009-2012, then the executive officer – the representative of the Kyrgyz Republic in the working group 2015-2017. He was the head or executive officer of 7 research with state registration,
Under his leadership and at consultation 4 dissertations of the doctor of medical sciences, 4 doctors of science (PhD), 12 candidate theses have been prepared.
The results of his work are introduced in the medical-diagnostic practice, the educational process, in production. He repeatedly stated his proposals at various meetings, symposia, seminars, meetings, exhibitions.
Belov G.V. awarded the badge “Excellence in Healthcare” (2000), diplomas of the Ministry of Health, the State Agency for Science and Intellectual Property, Kyrgyzstandard.
The Dean of the International Medical Faculty of the Osh State University is applying for the inclusion of Professor G. Belova. in the presidium of the Southern branch of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Information on scientific and educational activities
Belov Georgy Vasilyevich, born in 1954, doctor of medical sciences, 2005, professor, 2007, Head of the department of morphological disciplines of the International Medical Faculty of Osh State University
The name of the scientific school: Epidemiology, pathogenesis and sanogenesis of diseases in the altered climatic and environmental conditions of Kyrgyzstan.
List of Candidate and Doctoral Theses
1) Kalmatov Romanbek Kalmatovich. Correction of pulmonary surfactant insufficiency on the background of hypoxia and physical activity. Diss. Ph.D. (14.00.16. – pathological physiology. 2005, HAC RF.
2) Azimov Muhabathan Bagridinovna. Diss. К.б.н., (03.03.01 – физиология), 2006 VAK KR
3) Subanova Gulzhamal Arstanaldievna. Hyperplastic processes of the cervix uterus: the use of microhydrin and carbonic mineral water “Kara-Shoro” in their treatment. Diss. Ph.D. (14.00.01 – Obstetrics and gynecology). 2009, HAC RF.
4) Abdyldaeva Nestan Asanbekovna. Rationale for the comprehensive rehabilitation of patients with ischemic stroke in the midlands: Diss. Ph.D. (03/14/11 2009 HAC RF.
5) Akhmetova Mayra Isaevna. Correction of changes in the surfactant system of the lungs during hypoxical hypoxia in the experiment (03/14/03 – pathological physiology), 2010, VAK of the Russian Federation.
6) Abdyrakhmanov Bahtiyar Omurbekovich. Morphofunctional changes in the skin and internal organs during experimental ultraviolet irradiation: Diss. Ph.D. (03/14/03. – Pathological physiology), 2012. HAC RF
7) Dzholdubaev Sagynbek Dzharkynbaevich. Morphofunctional changes in the brain, liver and lungs of rats with alcohol poisoning on the background of hypoxia and the possibility of their correction: Diss. Ph.D. (14.03.02. – pathological anatomy), 2012, HAC KR
8) Morkovkina Angela Borisovna. Molecular, individual, specific features of the reaction of the respiratory department of the lungs to changes in the external environment: diss. Ph.D. (03.03.01. – physiology) .2013, VAK KR.
9) Mamatova Kaliman Toychubekovna. Features of pathogenesis and morphogenesis of blood-transfusion shock in dogs at different age periods in experimental modeling: diss. Ph.D. (14.03.03 –pathological physiology) .HAC KR. 2014, VAK KR.
10) Azhimatova Meerim Ruslanovna. Hygienic assessment of the quality of bottled water in Kyrgyzstan: Diss. Candidate of Medical Sciences (February 14, 2002 – Hygiene), 2014, VAK KR
11) Nazgul Abdzhalilovna Karimova. Surface activity of amniotic fluid and the microstructure of the placenta in primiparous and multi-burnt women of the lowlands, middle mountains and highlands of Kyrgyzstan: Diss. Ph.D. (14.03.02 – pathological anatomy).
12) Tyulyueva Aizada Kuttubaevna. The state of lung surfactant, oxidative status and electrolyte balance in rabbits using physiotherapeutic methods. Diss. Ph.D. (03.00.13 – physiology).
13) Mambetaliyeva Nurisa Doktorbekovna. Study of the hormonal and physical status of female athletes involved in eastern martial arts in Kyrgyzstan. Diss. Doctors of Sciences (PhD). 2014. Central Asian Branch of Manoia
14) Umetalieva Dinara Yusupzhanovna. The use of natural therapeutic agents of Kyrgyzstan for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the urogenital area in women. Diss. Doctors of Sciences (PhD). 2014. Central Asian Branch of Manoia
15) Akhmedov Erlan Shavkhatovich. Motor function of the gastrointestinal tract in the simulation of acute intestinal obstruction. Diss. Doctors of Sciences (PhD). Bishkek, 2015. Central Asian branch of Manoia.
16) Jumaeva Lazokathan Madaminovna. Morphological and functional characteristics of the surfactants of the mucous membranes in the experiment and on the sectional material. Diss. Doctors of Sciences (PhD). Bishkek, 2017. Central Asian branch of the MONOII.
17) Kasymova Rano Omorovna. The impact of climate change on public health in Kyrgyzstan. Diss. Ph.D. (February 14, 2001 – Hygiene, February 14, 2002 – Epidemiology), 2014, VAK KR.
18) Kalmatov Romanbek Kalmatovich. Pathogenetic mechanisms and features of the development of diseases of the upper respiratory tract of an infectious-allergic nature in children (clinical and experimental research. Diss. MD (14.03.03. – pathological physiology). 2017, VAK KR
Number of published works:
He is the author of more than 530 scientific works, including more than 130 works in the RISC publications, the number of citations is 240. The Hirsch Index is 6.
1. 70 years in the service of health protection of Kyrgyzstan / Kasymov OT, Belov G.V., Omurzakova K.S., Mambetova Ch.A. Bishkek, 2008. 220 p.
2. Assessment of the Kyrgyz republic (final report). // Bishkek, 2012. – 114 p. (Kasymov OT, Sharhenova AA et al.). Assessment of the impact of climate change on the health of the population of the Kyrgyz Republic (final report) // Bishkek, 2012. – 127 p. (Soavt.Kasymov OT, Sharshenova AA, etc.)
3. Belov G.V., Turganbaev Z.T., Akhmetova M.I. Pathological Anatomy in Questions and Answers / Study Guide // Bishkek, 2012. – 160 p.
4. Bottled waters of Kyrgyzstan (resources, quality, demand and consumption) / Belov G.V., Kasymbekov J.O., Azhimatova MR, Kasymova R.O., 2014, 140 p.
5. Concepts and terms of resort, rehabilitation and traditional medicine, recommended for use in the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyz-Russian terminological reference) Belov G.V., OrozalievS.O., Rakhimova I.A. Bishkek, 2016. 190 p.
6. Cell-molecular basis of the pathogenesis of diseases of the upper respiratory tract. – Osh. -2017.-122 p.
List of copyright inventions and patents
1. Device for measuring the surface tension of lung surfactant // A.S. No. 1287844. Bul. discoveries and inventions. 1987, No. 5. (Co-author. Arbuzov A.I., Arbuzov A.A.)
2. Device for measuring the surface tension of lung surfactant // A.C. USSR N1621877 from 10.03.88. Bul Country Inventions .1991.N3. (Soavt.Brimkulov N.N.)
3. Device for simulating the surface tension of lung surfactant // A.C. No. 1790918. Bul. N 4, 1993. (Soavt.Brimkulov N.I. Kim Yu.G.)
4. Toothpaste “Gvozdichnaya” // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic №179. Bul 1997. №4. (Co-author. Zotov E.P., Alymkulov D.A., Shvartsman A.M.)
5. Toothpaste “Thyme” // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic №179. Bul 1997. №4. (Co-author. Alymkulov D.A., Toktomushev Ch.T., Zotov E.P.)
6. Tooth elixir “Flomiral” // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic № 225. Bul. No. 2.1998. (Co-author. Alymkulov. D.A., Zotov E.P., Abaskanova P.)
7. Means for caring for the oral cavity and teeth “Aplidont // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 224. Bul. No. 2.1998. (Co-author Zotov EP, Alymkulov DA, Saburova LB)
8. Toothpaste “Chon-Tuz” // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 226. Bul №2.1998. (Co-author. Zotov, EP, Alymkulov, DA, Saburova, L. B.)
9. Gerbovit // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic №232 Bul. №2.1998. (Co-author. Zotov, EP, Alymkulov, DA, Tukhvatshin, RR)
10. Means for the treatment of periodontitis “Kirslavin” // Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 345. Bul.No.4. 2000. (Co-author. Zotov, EP, Saburova, L. B.)
11. Skin Cream // Patent KR No. 503. Bul.№5, 2002 (Co-author. Zotov, EP, Toktomushev Ch.T.)
12. Gastric elixir “Issyk-Kul” // Patent KR No. 505. Bul.№5, 2002 (Co-author. Toktomushev Ch.T. Zotov E.P.)
13. Dental elixir “Askarbon” // Patent KR No. 526. (Co.Toktomushev Ch.T., Zotov EP, Verkhovskaya G.G., Kozhokeeva V.K.)
14. Method for the diagnosis of acute pathology of the pelvéabdominal region // Patent CR 598, A 61 V 5/04, 5/02. Bul 2003. №10. (Soavt. Umetaliev Yu.K., Ashimov N.A., Ashimov Zh.N., etc.)
15. A method for predicting postoperative complications in acute appendicitis // Patent KR 559. Bull. 2003. №3. (Soavt. Umetaliev Yu.K., Ashimov N.A., Ashimov Zh.N., etc.)
16. Means for skin care “Shaumbad” // Patent KR 1002. Bull. 2007. №1. (Co.Abdyrakhmanov B.D., Zholdubaeva M.Y., Zotov E.P.)
17. Composition for oceanic-floristic bath // Patent KR 1003. Bull. 2007. №1 (Soat. Zholdubaeva M.Y., Zotov EP, Abdyrakhmanov B.D.).
18. Food product “Bishburger” (Bishkek Hamburger) // Patent KR No. 1390 (Co-author Zotov EP).
19. Floristic-salt composition for vaginal tampons // Application for invention No. 20090006.1 (Co-author Umetalieva D.Yu., Subanova GA).
20. Method of healing the body / Patent KR No. 1707 (Co-author Anvarbekova YA, Karasayeva A.Kh.).
21. Dental agent “Vitar” / Patent of the Kyrgyz Republic (Co-author Subanova A.A., Zotov E.P., Supataeva T. U.)
Academician of the International Academy of Science, Education, Engineering and the Arts (California), 2014, Academician of the Academy of Polar Medicine and Human Extreme Ecology, 2010, Honorary Professor of the Graduate School of Public Health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Honorary Professor of the Osh Law Institute, Honorary Member of the Association of Medic and Pharmacists of Kazakhstan.
Expert of the Medical Accreditation Commission, member of the Board of Trustees of the Kyrgyz Accreditation Commission, expert of Kyrgyz Standard, expert of the Department of drug provision and medical equipment of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
He was the main developer of the draft Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Natural Curative Resources, Health-Improving Locations and Resorts”, a member of the working group on the development of draft laws of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Traditional Knowledge and Genetic Resources”, “On Public Health”, Technical Regulations (Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic ) “About drinking like”, “About radiation safety”, 5 more TR KR and 5 national standards of the Kyrgyz Republic (CCM). He was the head of the working group of the Integration Council of EvrAzES on the development of the EurAsEC Technical Regulations (EAEU) “On the safety of bottled water” 2009-2012, then the executive officer – the representative of the Kyrgyz Republic in the working group 2015-2017. He was the head or executive officer of 7 research with state registration,
Address: 720028, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, 7 mrn bedroom 40 square 63. Tel. (996 312) 512039. court. (996) 550-101118. E-mail: bagdan1954 @ mail / ru
about qualifications, work experience and scientific achievements