Sharipova Masturakhan Saypidinovna
Sharipova Masturakhan Saypidinovna was born on May 18, 1971 in the village of Aral, Nookat district, Osh region.
From 1989 to 1994 she studied at the Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology of Osh State University. She began her career in 1994 as a teacher at the Department of Kyrgyz Linguistics at Osh State University.
From 1997 to 2000 she worked as a senior lecturer at the department of teaching the Kyrgyz language and literature in national schools.
From 2000 to 2005 she worked as deputy dean for educational work of the faculty of Kyrgyz philology.
From 2005 to 2008 she was deputy dean for educational work and contract.
From 2011 to 2019 she worked as an assistant professor at the Department of Kyrgyz Linguistics at the Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology.
From 2019 to 2020, she headed the Department of State Language at Osh State University.
In December 2020, she was appointed Vice-Rector for the State Language and Social Issues of Osh State University.
– Diploma of the National Commission on the State Language under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (2008)
– Diploma of Osh State University (2009);
– Certificate of honor of the mayor’s office of the city of Osh (2010);
– Badge “Excellence in Education” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (2012);
– Certificate of honor of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (2019)
MAIN SCIENTIFIC WORKS:
– On April 7, 2011, under the guidance of Doctor of Philology, Professor S. Rysbayev, she defended her Ph.D. thesis on “Methods of teaching the Kyrgyz alphabet in Uzbek schools.”
– On December 25, 2014, by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Kyrgyz Republic, he was awarded the title of Associate Professor in the specialty “I