H.E Mr. Kudaiberdi Kozhobekov
Rector, Osh State University
Year and place of birth: December 30, 1975, Chon Alai district, Osh region.
Nationality: Kyrgyz. Marital status: Married
Higher. In 1997 he graduated from the Physics and Mathematics Faculty of Osh State University.
He began his career in 1997 as a teacher at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics.
2002-2007 – Deputy Dean for Distance Learning at the Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technology, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Applied and Computer Mathematics.
2008-2011 – Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs of the Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technology, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Programming, Associate Professor.
2011-2016 – Director of the Educational and Information Department of Osh State University, Associate Professor of the Programming Department.
2016-2017 – Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, Osh State University.
2017-2019 – Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
September 13 – October 28, 2019 – Acting Rector of Osh State University.
November 11, 2019 elected to the post of rector of Osh State University
– Certificate of honor of the Osh city administration (2005);
– Certificate of honor of Osh State University, (2008);
– Certificate of honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, (2012);
– Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, (2016).
Major scientific works:
-25 December 2009 under the supervision of Professor A. Sopuev defended his Ph.D. thesis “Boundary problems for partial differential equations of the third order of mixed type”.
– On March 27, 2014, by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Kyrgyz Republic, he was awarded the scientific title of associate professor in the specialty “mathematics”.
On June 18, 2020, under the guidance of Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic K. Alymkulov, he defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: “Uniform asymptotics of solutions of bisingularly perturbed differential equations.”